Hello! Welcome to Challenge:Clare, thanks for stopping by!
I’m assuming that having made it to my ‘work with me’ page that you like what you see and want to find out more about how I might fit with your brand, product or service. Excellent!
The main aim of ChallengeClare is to assist my readers in achieving their goals, dealing with their challenges so that they they can live the charmed life they deserve.. So, do you represent a brand, product or service that you believe could assist the readers of Challenge:Clare to succeed in their challenges?
Then get in touch! If what you offer can provide real value to my readers and is something I believe in and can endorse then I would love to collaborate with you. Sharing your message at ChallengeClare.com through my blog and my social media accounts.
I offer a variety of professional collaboration opportunities; informative and entertaining posts supported by high quality images, guest posts, sponsored posts, infographics, social media promotion, reviews of products, services and experiences related to my blog topics, advertising, brand ambassadorship and competition hosting.
I am a Lead Teacher of Humanities with QTS and ten years teaching and leadership experience.
I specialise in alternative and online, interactive educational provision for students ages 11-18 and staff mentoring and coaching for personal and professional development and growth. Therefore I am able to offer the following professional services:
- Bespoke coaching, support and advice to achieve personal and professional development and growth goals.
- Coaching, support and advice to enable you to design your own bespoke, interactive e-learning courses.
- Design and creation of bespoke interactive e-learning courses for your brand or business.
- Bespoke planning and organisational strategies and tools to improve business productivity for lone and home workers.
- Blog writing
- Coaching, support and advice to improve Blog Writing. Focusing on technical accuracy, writing style and reader engagement.
- Proof reading and copy editing
- Blog image creation and templates (For example: blog header, blog post pictures, social media headers, social media post images, Pinterest images etc.)
- Creating printables and other documentation for blogs
For rates, further information and to discuss various options please, get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you prefer via the social media links to your right.